Apart from the fact that they’ve become extremely affordable,
Here are just a few of the many reasons why a web site may make sense for your business ….
- A web site is an on-line showroom available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year
- Interstate and International Customers will also be able to find you. Remember people in nearby cities or towns will not have access to your Yellow Pages but they will have access to the internet.
- Information on your web site may be what makes a customer choose you instead of your competitor. You can display your knowledge, your track record, your professionalism and much more.
- Putting directions and a map online make it easier for people to find and do business with you.
- A web site is an extremely cost effective way to advertise your products and services when compared to other media
- More ways for people to contact you, e-mail, forms, guest books and so on
- Free publicity through listings on search engines and directories and through links with other sites
- A web site can provide far more information than any advertisement, brochure or flier – in fact increase the effectiveness of your advertisement by including your web site address
- A web site becomes a permanent source of contact – While you may relocate your business, your unique web site address will stay the same making it easy for your customers to find you. Never lose touch with those important contacts again
- A web site can reduce the number of repeat inquires to your office by providing the answers to standard questions on-line.
- People can learn more about you by simply turning on their computer and logging on to your site